The Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association’s 8th annual Salmon at the Bay begins on Saturday June 19th at Boundary Bay Bistro & Brewery. Come out and celebrate our personal, cultural, historical, economic, and environmental connection to salmon. This year’s theme is Earth, Water, Salmon – the elements of our stream ecosystems. The event is a fundraising event that benefits NSEA’s streamside habitat restoration work in Whatcom County. This event is hosted by Boundary Bay and held in their garden at 1107 Railroad Ave. in Bellingham.
- 365 365 Things to do 365 Things to do in Bellingham Absorption Rate Absorption Rates airplanes art bat caves Bay berries bicycles bikes Birch Bay birds Blaine blanchard mountain boats books cars classic cars coffee Credit credit restoration dance Estate Sale Fairhaven Farmer's market farms ferry festivals film First Time Home Buyer Flowers food fundraiser gardens gems hiking history jazz kayaks library lummi island market report Market Reports movies music mustangs nurseries oyster dome Parade parks parks big rock plants pottery race real estate market reports rodeo salmon sehome hill arboretum Ski to Sea soccer sports statistics thai food Things to do in Bellingham trees Vietnamese food WWU
- This Blog has moved
- Day 148 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Urban Barn Dance
- Day 147 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – The Fairhaven Salmon BBQ & Sidewalk Sale
- Day 146 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Sign up for The Bellingham Traverse
- Day 145 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Whatcom County Farm Tour