Day 20 – Skagit Valley Tulip Fields. Yes today we are venturing outside of Bellingham to see the tulips feilds in Mt Vernon. The tulips are up and the colorful fields are an incredible sight. There are loads of pictures at the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival fanpage. The flowers will probably be around for another week or two. Just head down to west of Mt Vernon and you’ll see signs all around showing the Tulip Route. Try and make it during the week as it is really busy there on the weekends. The display gardens at RoozenGaarde are outstanding and Tulip Town has beautiful displays and fields for you to enjoy as well. You can even find a field map at The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival website and a bloom map at the Roozengarde website. The Tulip Festival actually starts today and runs through the end of the month. Lots of related events going on in and around Mt Vernon and the area around the fields.
- 365 365 Things to do 365 Things to do in Bellingham Absorption Rate Absorption Rates airplanes art bat caves Bay berries bicycles bikes Birch Bay birds Blaine blanchard mountain boats books cars classic cars coffee Credit credit restoration dance Estate Sale Fairhaven Farmer's market farms ferry festivals film First Time Home Buyer Flowers food fundraiser gardens gems hiking history jazz kayaks library lummi island market report Market Reports movies music mustangs nurseries oyster dome Parade parks parks big rock plants pottery race real estate market reports rodeo salmon sehome hill arboretum Ski to Sea soccer sports statistics thai food Things to do in Bellingham trees Vietnamese food WWU
- This Blog has moved
- Day 148 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Urban Barn Dance
- Day 147 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – The Fairhaven Salmon BBQ & Sidewalk Sale
- Day 146 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Sign up for The Bellingham Traverse
- Day 145 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Whatcom County Farm Tour