|Real Estate Market Report/Conditions for Bellingham, WA for December 4, 2007
Condo Analysis for Bellingham
Buyers: now is a good time to get in the market, there are plenty of homes to choose from and lots have been on the market a long time so there are some motivated sellers out there who need to sell their homes.
Sellers: There is still a lot of competition right now and if you don’t want your home to sit on the market without an offer here are a few bits of advise:
If you would like some info about real estate or living in Bellingham visit my website at BellinghamProperty.com or give me a call.
- 365 365 Things to do 365 Things to do in Bellingham Absorption Rate Absorption Rates airplanes art bat caves Bay berries bicycles bikes Birch Bay birds Blaine blanchard mountain boats books cars classic cars coffee Credit credit restoration dance Estate Sale Fairhaven Farmer's market farms ferry festivals film First Time Home Buyer Flowers food fundraiser gardens gems hiking history jazz kayaks library lummi island market report Market Reports movies music mustangs nurseries oyster dome Parade parks parks big rock plants pottery race real estate market reports rodeo salmon sehome hill arboretum Ski to Sea soccer sports statistics thai food Things to do in Bellingham trees Vietnamese food WWU
- This Blog has moved
- Day 148 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Urban Barn Dance
- Day 147 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – The Fairhaven Salmon BBQ & Sidewalk Sale
- Day 146 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Sign up for The Bellingham Traverse
- Day 145 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Whatcom County Farm Tour