If you are interested in learning a little bit more about Bellingam, tune into Bellingham’s own TV show, “Inside Bellingham” which is hosted by Doug Waldo. The program runs several times a week on channel 10 and for those of you out of the area it can be seen on-line as well. This months addition will feature the York Neighborhood, cruising Bellingham Bay, trekking the Coast Millenium trail, and the National Night Out Against Crime.
- 365 365 Things to do 365 Things to do in Bellingham Absorption Rate Absorption Rates airplanes art bat caves Bay berries bicycles bikes Birch Bay birds Blaine blanchard mountain boats books cars classic cars coffee Credit credit restoration dance Estate Sale Fairhaven Farmer's market farms ferry festivals film First Time Home Buyer Flowers food fundraiser gardens gems hiking history jazz kayaks library lummi island market report Market Reports movies music mustangs nurseries oyster dome Parade parks parks big rock plants pottery race real estate market reports rodeo salmon sehome hill arboretum Ski to Sea soccer sports statistics thai food Things to do in Bellingham trees Vietnamese food WWU
- This Blog has moved
- Day 148 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Urban Barn Dance
- Day 147 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – The Fairhaven Salmon BBQ & Sidewalk Sale
- Day 146 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Sign up for The Bellingham Traverse
- Day 145 – 365 Things To Do In Bellingham, WA – Whatcom County Farm Tour